We care about your customer experience and satisfaction.
Please note the following guidelines for returns and exchanges.
What is your return or exchange policy?
- Refund requests relating to damaged or missing products will be individually considered on a case-by-case basis by our customer service team. We value your customer experience.
- If the item you ordered is expired or broken, or if you have other concerns, please contact us about a product exchange.
- In the rare incident that you have an unfavourable reaction to a product, we’ll be happy to suggest another product or refund your product.
- Exchanges are not accepted via mail unless specified in specific cases. Exchanges and returns will be accepted in the clinic even if purchased online.
- If you are unhappy with your product, please notify us within 5 days of receiving your shipment so we can consider and respond to your concern.
What if an item I ordered is damaged or missing?
- Please keep your receipt or confirmation number close by to confirm all your items are included at time of delivery.
- If your package appears to be damaged, please ask your delivery person to make note of the damage before you sign to confirm delivery. You can also ask the delivery person to open your package to ensure that nothing is damaged or missing.
- If you receive your order and believe an item to be missing, please contact us with your order number within 3 days of accepting your shipment, and we’ll be happy to investigate to connect you with your missing product as soon as possible.
- In the rare incident of fires, floods, exhausted inventory, accidents, theft, or strikes, these will be considered as force majeure, and The Cosmetic Surgery Clinic will not be required or obligated to deliver the product.